Do not fall for the infomercial on these pills! I got ripped off for pills that are placebo type. I signed up for the FREE supply to see if I would like them and you are automatically signed up for the "Stay Well Plan". I had clicked on all the boxes rejecting any on going plans but it happened anyway. They will ship you a three month supply of pills and charge your card for $ 54.70 and a month later another $39.99. These are not worth $1.50, they had no effect on me at all. Where do they get those amounts? If they are charging you in a two month time span then why aren't the amounts the same and just split in two?

Do not fall for these pills what so ever. If you do be ready to pay a lot for nothing.

Had an Experience with Well Tabs?

Comments

Staunton, Illinois, United States #667351

Even medical practitioners will tell you the same thing they told you on the box: Pills take time to build upon your system. If you were taking Zoloft, your doctor would tell you that you'll start feeling the affects after the first month.

I tried well tabs and they worked for me. However, they are far too expensive. They should lower their price to attract more customers.